Tuesday 19 February 2013

It's Valentine's Day!


Cutting up the cookie dough into many hearts just seems lovely enough to give them away isn't it? =x Can you feel the love? Heehee...
The next hype in this February other than Chinese New Year would be Valentine's day! Wanted to make some tiramisu for sale however, due to busy schedule of CNY and traveling (btw I was away in Taiwan for 2 weeks during the end of January. *giving the guilty look*) I only manage to come up with cookies with design inspired by scrap booking stamps from Lawn Fawn. They have really pretty and inspiring designs. 

Heart shaped cookies in the baking...this time I had decided to bake Honey Cinnamon Cookies which I thought was rather yummy (not too sweet and the texture is...nice? lol...please pardon me...i am rather bad at expressing my thought. will try harded next time =x )

These are designed based on my heart...just thought it would be nice to have a colourful L.O.V.E <3

These are Lawn Fawn inspired cookies. Bee Mine! muacks.

All packed up in a clear packaging especially for you! <3

Hope you had a romantic and awesome Valentine's Day this year.


xoxo,
TBG

No comments:

Post a Comment