Monday 18 February 2013

A beautiful wedding by the beach.....


It was a request from a friend whom I knew since I was 13. Was quite surprise and glad at the same time that she had decided to order cupcakes and cake from me.

The theme for the wedding was purple and silver hence, we had decided to decorate the cupcakes with cream that are in shades of purple and sprinkled with silver pearls. As for the cake, it was made up of shades of purple sponge and shades of purple cream cheese frosting.



Oppsie...I was to busy rushing the order to have forgotten to take a photo of the cupcakes. Here is a photo of the favor box with a cupcake in it :)


This was a really awesome experience, stress but at the same time something to feel good about when accomplished.

From ordering of favor boxes to making that many cupcakes (fyi, there were more than 200 cupcakes. not just those on the stand), the decorating of cupcakes (with the help of my niece to sprinkle the little silver pearls on the cupcake top) to packing of cupcakes into the favor boxes and tying of wedding tags (with help from my dearest Mom and sister).

Thank you to many others who assisted me in many ways big and small.

Lastly, Congratulations to Tricia and Daren on their marriage. May they have a blissful one :)



xx,
TBG

No comments:

Post a Comment